Certification is mandatory for functionaries involved in project implementation under DDU-GKY. Different courses have been prescribed for different functionaries.
Click here for the certification requirements of different project functionaries
Steps to obtain a certificate
1. Register on this portal.
2. Enrol as a student in the appropriate course.
3. Study the course at your own pace. You can take the Self-assessment test at the end of each chapter and a Mock test at the end of the course.These tests are not mandatory but they will help you assess your progress in the course.
4. Book a slot online to take the Final Certification examination at a designated centre.
5. Appear for the examination as per the slot.
6. Successful candidates at this examination will be awarded a certificate valid for one year.
For more details regarding registration, courses, assessment and certification please see FAQs
Log in and click here to book a slot for the Final Certification examination if you are enrolled in a course.
Click here to search for validity of certificate